3 - 4
About This Plan
- An eye-pleasing courtyard leads your guests into the vaulted entry. Here is a roomy coat closet topped by a decorative plant shelf. To the left of the entry is a cozy parlor, an ideal place for quiet reflection. To the right, through an arched doorway, is the formal dining area. The vaulted ceiling and dormer window will enhance any special occasion.
- The isolated master suite has many amenities here including a sizable sleeping area, two walk-in closets, separate entrance to the back deck and a private bathroom with twin basins and skylights. A utility room is adjacent to the master suite and opens into the two-car garage.
- The U-shaped kitchen and vaulted breakfast nook are centrally located for convenience. In addition to all the built-in appliances, the kitchen has a desk, pantry and access to the back deck.
- The spacious family room, with an open-beamed vaulted ceiling, should be the main gathering spot for the entire household.
- There are two secondary bedrooms. The front bedroom is somewhat larger and is next to a full bathroom.
- The floor design finishes with one of the most required features of a modern home, an office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss