An Elegant Arched Entry
About This Plan
- Stunning stucco detailing, attractive galbed rooflines and an elegant arched entrance are elements of traditional style that dress up this elegant four bedroom home plan . Inside columns define a graceful foyer and separate the formal dining room and living room.
- The spacious family room off to the left, features a wariming fireplace and direct access to the rear grounds.
- A solarium is near the efficient kitchen, providing a warm and sunny palce to relax.
- The keeping room is another gathering spot that will surely be a favorite of your family.
- When it comes to a master suite, the homeowner will have a hard time leaving this wonderful room. Two walk-in closets, a separate octogonal sitting room and a fabulous bath are sure to please.
- Related Plans: For an alternate kitchen layout, see house plan 12220JL.
- Need more space? See these house plans: 12085JL (3,169 s.f.). and 12178JL (4,390 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick