An Elegant Contemporary
About This Plan
- With its warm stucco and brick facade, this contemporary home plan design presents curb appeal.
- Inside, a study and a formal dining room flank the foyer, and the great room with a fireplace lies ahead. Adjacent to the great room, the breakfast room flows into the kitchen with its pantry closet and central island.
- In the master suite, the sensational bath includes a spa tub and separate shower and his and her walk-in closets. On the same side of the house, bedrooms two and three share the second bath.
- A huge shop/storage area lies off the side-entry garage.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' great room; 14' foyer and dining room; 10' master bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- NOTE: The basement option increases the living space to 2,836 sq, ft. and reduces the garage and storage area to 605 sq. ft.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse with house plan 6546RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,836 sq. ft.
- Storage: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss