An Elevator and Two Stair Options
About This Plan
- The open two-story foyer adjoins the formal dining room separated by elegant decorative columns.
- A convenient elevator is accessable to all floors.
- Expansive windows in the sunroom and great room infuse the home with light and space.
- Dramatic two story front columns grace the lower porch.
- A spacious second floor playroom has private bath access. Two more bedrooms share the upstairs.
- You'll enjoy abundant closet and storage space throughout.
- A 3 bay side-entry garage and lower front and back porches complete this design.
- Related Plan: For an alternate stair layout, see house plan 9147GU.
- Save money with this smaller version (2,859 sq. ft) without the elevator - 9195GU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,506 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 41 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 234 sq. ft.
- Deck: 390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2184 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick