And Side Porch Makes Three
About This Plan
- Two porches - one atop the other - in the front plus a third side porch expand the useable space in this Southern-inspired house plan.
- Three sets of french doors gain access to the home off the 8'-deep front porch. The family room is spacious and features a fireplace. Coats can be tucked away in the closet under the stairs.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home and features a large walk-in and a side porch access.
- One large bedroom suite and two smaller bedrooms (plus a loft) are on the upper floor.
- Similar to the main floor, three pair of french doors access the upper porch.
- Related Plan: Get this plan with a reversed master suite with house plan 9760AL (2,220 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 11"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick