Angled Entry Porch
About This Plan
- A distinctive angled entry porch soars up two stories and showcases the huge transom window over the front door of this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, the huge, wide foyer gives you a wonderful view of the double staircase.
- Custom touches include transoms, window seats and built-in corner hutches in the formal dining room to display your collectibles.
- The den has a magnificent coffered ceiling and built-in bookshelves.
- Entertain in the formal living room or the spacious family room where you have the kitchen and nook in close sight.
- The second floor crown jewel is the opulent master suite with its big sitting room with fireplace, tray ceiling and a huge spa-like bathroom with two enormous walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms two and three have vaulted ceilings and window seats.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss