Angled Entry Porch and More
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan has a unique angled entry porch with beautiful arched openings leading to wide french doors that open to the foyer.
- High ceilings are found throughout the house with 12' ceilings common in the public areas.
- The master suite is privately located and light-filled. The trey ceiling adds dimension and there is lots of room in the master bath and walk-ins.
- The living room can be separated from the nook by optional pocket doors creating more formal spaces for entertaining.
- The family will enjoy relaxing in the spacious family room with fireplace and built-ins. And the flex room which leads to the side porch can be put to many uses.
- Laundry and stairs to the bonus room over the garage are located by the side entry 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 106' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12