Angled Family Room
About This Plan
- A beautiful hip roof is the first thing you notice about this one level European house plan.
- The arched entry porch is the icing on the cake.
- The beautiful interior has a wide foyer with a study on one side and the formal dining room on the other.
- Watch movies from home in your large media room at the end of the gallery hall.
- An angled family room is a key design element that gives you wonderful views from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Split bedrooms place the gorgeous master suite off by itself.
- The master bathroom is amazing with lots of room to move around, two sinks and a huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,446 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick