Angled Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- An angled garage gives this Farmhouse house plan great visual appeal.
- The living room is also angled and kept separate from the other living areas.
- Enjoy wide open views from the kitchen, breakfast area and great room.
- Even the formal dining room is in sight thanks to the wide openings.
- Stay organized with the handy mud room that has built-in benches and lockers.
- Pocket doors close off the laundry room to keep the noise down when doing laundry.
- On the second floor each of the four bedrooms has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12