Angled Front Entry Porch
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan has classic good looks with a twist - an angled entry porch.
- Fireplaces warm both the two-story study and the great room, giving the home a cozy feel.
- Windows on two sides brighten the large breakfast nook as well as the kitchen.
- The second floor is huge and has three large bedrooms plus a giant master suite with tray ceiling.
- A thoughtfully placed laundry room means all the bedrooms have easy access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front