About This Plan
- An angled garage helps to fit this plan on your lot and also adds interest to this imposing Traditional home.
- The vaulted screened porch in the rear will be your family's favorite gathering spot in nice weather.
- An open floor plan makes the space seem huge and allows the family chef to enjoy views of the fireplace.
- When you need to work at home, head off to the library tucked on the side of the house for quiet.
- Both a bay window and a tray ceiling are highlights of the master suite.
- A compartmented hall bath serves the three family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss