Angled Garage and a Porte Cochere
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a large family, this home is a blend of Northwest and Craftsman styles.
- The grand porte cochere shelters your family and guests when pulling up to the entrance.
- Inside, the formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel larger.
- The great room in back leads out to a covered patio.
- Off to one side, the first floor ' suite gets its own private patio.
- The informal living area in back is one huge space formed by the kitchen, nook and living room with its corner fireplace to warm the whole area.
- On the second floor, solatubes are used to bring light into the bathrooms shared by four large bedrooms.
- This floor has a huge amount of storage space and a 13' wide bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: For a different exterior and more square footage, see house plan 35499GH (4,781 sq. ft.).