Angled Garage and a Porte Cochere
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family, this home is a blend of Northwest and Craftsman styles.
- The grand porte cochere shelters your family and guests when pulling up to the entrance.
- Inside, the formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel larger.
- The great room in back leads out to a covered patio.
- Off to one side, the first floor ' suite gets its own private patio.
- The informal living area in back is one huge space formed by the kitchen, nook and living room with its corner fireplace to warm the whole area.
- On the second floor, solatubes are used to bring light into the bathrooms shared by four large bedrooms.
- This floor has a huge amount of storage space and a 13' wide bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: For a different exterior and more square footage, see house plan 35499GH (4,781 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 11"
- Depth: 81' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1220 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available