Angled Garage and a Three-Season Room
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A four car garage sweeps away from this Northwest house at an interesting angle.
- Superb sightlines greet you right at the front door as you look out over the open-rail staircase that leads down to the unfinished lower level.
- The great room is massive with a big fireplace and a bay window that has views of the rear covered deck.
- You can be part of the family activity right from the kitchen with its super-sized island, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Enjoy the bright and cheerful three-season room off the breakfast nook.
- The master suite is a delight with its separate sitting area and door that leads out to the deck.
- The master walk-in closets are huge and even the walk-in shower is over-sized.
- Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.
- Finishing the lower level give you an extra 2,733 square feet of living space with two more bedrooms, a theater room plus an exercise and craft rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,503 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 266 sq. ft.
- Deck: 719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1513 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss