Angled Garage and a Three-Season Room
3 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A four car garage sweeps away from this Northwest house at an interesting angle.
- Superb sightlines greet you right at the front door as you look out over the open-rail staircase that leads down to the unfinished lower level.
- The great room is massive with a big fireplace and a bay window that has views of the rear covered deck.
- You can be part of the family activity right from the kitchen with its super-sized island, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Enjoy the bright and cheerful three-season room off the breakfast nook.
- The master suite is a delight with its separate sitting area and door that leads out to the deck.
- The master walk-in closets are huge and even the walk-in shower is over-sized.
- Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.
- Finishing the lower level give you an extra 2,733 square feet of living space with two more bedrooms, a theater room plus an exercise and craft rooms.