Angled Garage Beauty
About This Plan
- This house plan features an angled garage giving it a little extra flair from the curb and inside.
- You get front to back views as soon as you step in and you'll be drawn into the vaulted great room where you can wave to the kids looking down from the balcony above.
- You have a great sense of openness in the kitchen with views to the great room and dining room as well.
- The vaulted screened porch off the dining room gives you a great place for casual meals or outdoor enjoyment with distracting bugs.
- The owner's suite has a fireplace shared with the great room and a spacious walk-in closet. The semi-private library can serve as your own sitting room.
- The bedrooms upstairs are split and share a room for homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss