Angled Keeping Room
About This Plan
- An angled, vaulted keeping room adds interest to this appealing Traditional home plan.
- In the kitchen, you will find a large expanse of counter space and a center island with views of the nook and keeping room so you stay connected to the rest of the family.
- The grand room has an imposing two-story ceiling and a wall of windows to bring in light.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite enjoys an elegant tray ceiling, spacious master bath with two sinks and a soaking tub plus an oversized walk-in closet.
- Two of the bedrooms on the second floor share a Jack and Jill bath while the third bedroom has its own bath.
- A balcony overlooks the grand room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side