Angled Kitchen and Family Room
About This Plan
- Exquisitely detailed with columned and arched openings, the dining room opens to a two-story, vaulted foyer and a living room with coffered ceiling.
- Both the kitchen and family room with a fireplace are angled to one side of the home and access a covered porch.
- An oversized master suite showcases a gracious bath, expansive walk in closet and a large sitting area with private access to a deck.
- The second level consists of two bonus rooms and three additional bedrooms.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 15865GE (5,081 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 80' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard