Angled Ranch Home
About This Plan
- A hip roof and an angled shape give this Ranch home plan a new twist.
- Double doors bring you right into the spacious family room with fireplace.
- The open layout gives you views into the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- On the other side of the kitchen, a huge dining room has plenty of space for large holiday gatherings.
- The formal entry is on the other side of the home and brings you into the living room.
- A wonderful feature is the huge utility room/sewing center with an abundance of counter space.
- This home was designed with ICF exterior walls for energy-efficiency.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 116' 3"
- Depth: 90' 11"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N