Angled Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom ranch home features a handsome brick exterior. The high-ceilinged foyer leads to the formal living and dining rooms, perfect for entertaining.
- The kitchen is well designed for efficient and convenient meal planing and includes a walk-in pantry and a center island cook top.
- The nook flows from the kitchen and has French doors that open to the back of the home.
- Your family will enjoy time spent in the large family room; it features a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- The master bedroom is located on one end of this roomy home and features a cathedral ceiling and a walk-in closet.
- The master bath has a double vanity and whirlpool tub. On the other end of the home are two more spacious bedrooms, a large laundry room, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss