Angled Split Bedroom Ranch
About This Plan
- The angled plan is designed to allow you to adapt to sloping sites, orient toward a view, or otherwise site your home to perfectly fit the constraints of your lot.
- This house plan is a comfortable 3 or 4 bedroom country styled, traditional ranch featuring great master privacy and fabulous, exciting living areas.
- A sensational five sided angled great room is the focal point; it features an elegant 21-foot vaulted ceiling, and a dramatic half round clearstory window facing front.
- The spacious, vaulted master suite has private access to the optional screened porch.
- The two children's bedrooms share a private bath, and a study can also serve as a guest bedroom, if needed.
- Volume ceilings are abundant throughout the balance of this great home plan.
- A prominent stair serves as a prominent entry to the basement, a nice feature if the home is built with a finished daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,753 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,753 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Deck: 636 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick