Angled Stairs and Exciting Ceiling Treatments
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Angled stairs, exciting ceiling treatments and an open floor plan create a spectacular decor to this one-level house plan.
- The warmth of the fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the great room and kitchen and a delightful screened porch extends the entertainment area to the outdoors.
- A large island with seating defines the kitchen and becomes a central gathering place.
- The master bedroom suite with sloped ceiling is complemented by a luxurious bath with dual vanities, whirlpool tub and large walk-in closet.
- Located at the foyer, a library provides for private work at home.
- Included with this house plan is a fabulous lower level with space for a media room, billiards/game room, bar and an additional bedroom with private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,353 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Deck: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 10" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss