Angled Walls, Dormers, and a Brick Facade
About This Plan
- A covered front porch, angled walls, dormers, and a brick facade create a rich, solid look for this exciting one and a half story house plan. Angles continue to be a delightful design element as you enter the foyer.
- Separated by columns and varied ceiling treatments, the great room and formal dining room creat a functional gathering area that serves all occasions.
- An island with seating defines the food preparation area of the kitchen and a delightfully spacious breakfast area has sloped ceiling and multiple windows.
- A covered rear porch offers a relaxed getaway for enjoying the outdoors.
- A first floor master bedroom suite with a raised ceiling treatment and deluxe bath dazzle the homeowner.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor, a computer alcove, and rich wood stair rails complete this exciting home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss