Angular Modern House Plan with Master On Main
About This Plan
- With striking roof lines and a sprawling main floor, this home offers comfort, style, and makes no compromises.
- Through the foyer you’ll enter the large kitchen, dining, and great room layout, which has access to the large covered outdoor living area.
- Through an entrance just removed from the dining, you will enter the master suite which features the long master bath that terminates in a large U shaped walk in closet.
- Also on the main floor you’ll find the vaulted study and the utility room.
- The upper floor houses two additional bedrooms and is open to the great room below.
- Downstairs is a large rec room, a fourth bedroom, and a wine cellar, as well as a covered porch that sits right below the upper deck.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 85271MS (3,311 sq. ft.), 85134MS (2,548 sq. ft.) 85130MS (2,515 sq. ft.) and 85135MS (2,433 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 5 business days for delivery of this modern house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,639 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard