Antebellum Greek Revival
About This Plan
- This antebellum Greek Revival manor has a flanking a wide entry foyer.
- Both the formal living and dining rooms have their own fireplace.
- The family room is conveniently open to the island kitchen.
- A cook top island with a snack bar serves both the kitchen and family room.
- A study separates the living areas from the master suite.
- The master retreat has luxurious His and Hers baths and walk-in closets.
- Three bedrooms and three baths occupy the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss