Appealing Angled Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming ranch with an angled fireplace adapts to almost any site. Covered porches add utility and beauty to both the front and back of the house.
- Stepped ceilings define both the dining room and the great room, where a corner fireplace next to built-ins is the star. The kitchen and bayed breakfast area are adjacent. Convenient to the kitchen is a laundry room with a walk-in pantry and coat closet.
- Inside, the split-bedroom configuration affords privacy to every member of the household. Note the outside entrance to the office, which could serve instead as a fourth bedroom. In the master suite, features include a bay window and stepped ceiling in the bedroom, as well as a marvelous bath with dual sinks and walk-in closets, linen closet, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms, placed on an angle, share the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab, or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 60' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick