Appealing Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A gently sloping roof line accentuates the welcoming porch on this Craftsman style home.
- An open concept floor plan is punctuated by columns that define the great room from the kitchen and dining room.
- The main floor master suite lies to the left of the home and features a step ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet are found on the second level.
- A large bonus room lies over the garage for extra living space.
- A sunroom with access to a covered porch is found off the back of the home and is accessed from the dining area.
- A three-stall garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,244 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1012 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss