Appealing Craftsman with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Tapered columns stacked on stone bases support the front porch of this Craftsman style home.
- An open floor plan allows for plenty of family interaction.
- Windows on three sides of the sunroom let in lots of light.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the large great room.
- Enjoy the luxury of a vaulted tray ceiling in the second floor master suite with a huge walk-in closet.
- A laundry room on this level adds convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss