Appealing One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of brick and shakes plus a lovely hip roof serve to up the curb appeal of this one level Traditional house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer reveal a home office with a wall of built-ins to keep you organized.
- The formal dining room lies across the way but you can also choose to eat in the informal breakfast nook set in a bay by the kitchen.
- The well-planned kitchen offers both an island and a peninsula eating bar plus a pantry closet so you will always have great storage.
- Split bedrooms mean a quiet master suite set off by itself.
- The master walk-in closet is huge with room for linen storage too.
- Unfinished bonus space above the garage can be done on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 461 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick