3 - 4
About This Plan
- Combining the looks of a rambler and the amenities of a farmhouse, this design is ideal for a family that needs to spread out and grow.
- Skylights and vaulted ceilings open up the space. Extras in the living area include a huge walk-in pantry, built-in desk, a built-in entertainment center and a wood stove.
- The private master suite includes a walk-in closet and a skylit bath with a linen closet and a built-in hamper. On the other side of the house, another skylit bath serves bedrooms two and three. Note the built-in dresser in bedroom three.
- A convenient half bath is accessed from either the garage or the wrap-around patio.
- Upstairs, bonus possibilities include a hobby or guest room, a full bath and two storage areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 7" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss