Appealing Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer, with its eleven-foot ceiling, leads to the dining room on the left, a hallway on the right, and great room straight ahead.
- The dining room has an eleven-foot ceiling as well, along with a view of the front of the property.
- There is a hallway to the right of the foyer with access to all four bedrooms and a large bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a cathedral ceiling and arched window, while the master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a remarkable master bath.
- The great room has a twelve-foot ceiling, a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and view of the back of the property. From the great room you can enter the kitchen/nook area which has an island and built-in desk.
- A hallway off of the kitchen leads to an office, bathroom, basement stairs, and three-car garage. There is also a second staircase to the basement from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,570 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss