Appealing Ranch House Plan with Front Parlor Room
About This Plan
- This one-level, house plan showcases a cross-gable roof, large windows with colonial grids, and two dormers atop the double garage.
- A parlor and dining room border the reception hall upon entering. Down the hall, and past the kitchen with an attached dinette, discover a large leisure room with two sets of glass, sliding doors leading to the back lanai.
- The laundry room is centrally located for ease of use and includes a utility sink.
- Your well-appointed, master suite features a tray ceiling, dual closets, and a master bathroom with a garden tub, oversized shower enclosure, and two vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms are located towards the front of the home, near a full bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss