Appealing Split-Bedroom Home
About This Plan
- Double columns and a vaulted and gabled entry porch add curb appeal to this one-story design.
- Off the foyer, interior columns frame the formal dining room. Complete with walk-in pantry and built-in desk, the kitchen lies between the dining and breakfast rooms and is partly open to the great room.
- Vaulting up to 12', the great room has a fireplace bordered by built-ins.
- The secondary bedrooms are grouped together. Bedroom four is served by a private bath, while bedrooms two and three share the hall bath.
- On the other side of the house, the master suite features backyard views, a spacious walk-in closet, twin vanities separated by make-up space, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick