Appearance of a Larger Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Classically styled, this elegant home appears larger than its actual area. Ten-foot ceilings in most rooms add volume to the efficiently designed plan, with sloping ceilings in the master suite, living room and bedroom three.
- Guests approach via an arched entry porch supported by double columns. To one side of the foyer lies a dining room with a coffered ceiling. There is easy access to the well-equipped kitchen with its walk-in pantry and angled eating bar.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room, which overlooks the backyard, as well as to the living room. Here, built-ins border the fireplace, light pours in through three windows and a door opens to the rear porch.
- In the master suite, the compartmented bath contains a huge walk-in closet, two sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower with a seat. Another bath, this one with a linen closet, serves the secondary bedrooms.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.