Arched Entrance and Corner Quoins
About This Plan
- An arched entrance combines with corner quoins to put on a grand facade for this two-story home plan.
- A formal dining room with tray ceiling sits to the right of the foyer while a den opens through French doors on the left.
- The great room contains built-ins and a fireplace and opens to the nook and island kitchen.
- An enclosed porch can be enjoyed during all but the coldest months.
- A master suite to the far left holds a pampering bath and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms upstairs, one with a walk-in closet, share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss