Arched Openings and Stucco Details
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The house plan has harmonious medley of arched openings, multiple roof lines and stucco detailing. Multipaned windows fill most of the rear. Stepped planters and covered walkway unite the house with its detached garage.
- Informal spaces flow together on the left, sleeping areas fill the right wing, and formal rooms are at the center. Storage is ample throughout.
- Hardwood floors and high ceilings grace all of the gathering spaces, with carpeting reserved for the den and bedrooms. If needed, the den could serve as another bedroom, or be outfitted as a home office.
- Kitchen and nook are window rich, and the gathering room is expanded by a deep window bay. A butcher block work island adds to the plentiful work and storage space, which also includes food and dish pantries. Doors on two sides open onto two covered decks and the large utility room.
- Half walls crowned by posts provide minimal separation between the naturally bright dining room and living room. The dining room boasts a built-in hutch, and the living room has a masonry fireplace between bookcases.
- Another wide window bay expands the deluxe master suite. Other luxuries, in addition to a roomy walk-in closet, include twin lavs, private toilet, and a walk-in shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 1"
- Depth: 59' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss