Arched Portico and Twin Chimneys
About This Plan
- The arched portico, twin chimneys, and three oval windows add up to one beautifully symmetrical facade.
- The foyer is flanked by the dining room on the right and parlor on the left. Directly ahead is the family room with access to the rear arbor, and to the right you'll find the kitchen and bayed breakfast nook.
- The left side of the plan is devoted to three of the four bedrooms, including a lavish master suite.
- The master bath includes a separate tub and shower, dual-sink vanity, and a thoughtfully compartmented toilet.
- A secluded fourth bedroom and private bath are tucked behind the two-car garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 12216JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick