About This Plan
- Triple arched-top windows on each wing, full louvered shutters and fine dentil moulding blend to create the elegant, stately exterior of this Southern Traditional home.
- An open staircase and second-floor balcony landing distinguish the grand two-story formal foyer flanked by the living and dining rooms.
- Triple French doors accent the large den with raised ceiling and a fireplace. The oversized gourmet kitchen has lots of conveniences plus a breakfast bar and breakfast room brightened by a bay window. Nearby is the guest bath and spacious utility room.
- The master suite is privately located on the first floor and features the triple-arched top windows. In the deluxe master bath you will find his and her walk-in closets, a separate whirlpool tub and shower, a large vanity with a knee space and a private toilet compartment.
- Three additional bedrooms and two baths complete the second floor. Note that each bedroom has private access to a bath.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 42' 5"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick