Arched-Topped Windows and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- A solid brick exterior with arched topped windows and a covered porch sets the stage for a beautiful entry to this exciting home plan.
- From the foyer, views are provided to the great room showcasing a fireplace and windows set to both sides.
- The great room is visually enlarged with grand opening to the formal dining room and breakfast area.
- The spacious kitchen offers an abundance of storage cabinets and counter space. A snack bar with seating separates the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The master bedroom suite showcases amenities to delight the homeowner, with a double bowl vanity, shower and luxurious whirlpool tub.
- Three additional bedrooms each with large closets and a small study with built in desk complete this family-oriented house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- Entry: 95 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss