Arched Window and Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- A pretty arched window and brick exterior give curb appeal to this traditional home, where comfortable living expands to a spacious lower level.
- Upon entry, the living room beckons with a warming fireplace surrounded by built-ins and a wall of bright windows.
- The island kitchen is open to the dining area, which accesses the three-season porch.
- A generous master suite overlooks the rear deck and enjoys an expansive spa bath.
- An additional bedroom would also make an ideal den.
- The finished walkout basement gives you two additional bedrooms and a shared bath, a workshop, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89500AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,909 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss