Arched Window Introduction
About This Plan
- A beautiful arched window introduces this well-planned home plan, giving this adorable ranch great curb appeal.
- The entry directs traffic into the great room, where a corner fireplace and a cathedral ceiling create an inviting ambiance.
- A cathedral ceiling, as well as an island and an open configuration to easily serve the dining area also enhance the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is located to the far left of the home and includes a pampering private bath. Nearby, an additional bedroom completes this 1,356 square foot home plan.
- See house plan 89093AH for version with finished walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 124 sq. ft.
- Deck: 53 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss