About This Plan
- Arched windows and an arched entry porch hint at the luxuries within in this grandiose Mediterranean home plan.
- Elegant columns define the entrances to the octagonal living room and formal dining room set in a bay.
- Tray ceilings top the den and the dining room.
- The den could easily serve as an extra bedroom with a private bathroom.
- The spacious kitchen has lots of counter space and an eating bar that overlooks the family room and breakfast nook.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is large and comfortable.
- The master suite has the advantage of a separate sitting area and a private balcony.
- The marvelous soaking tub in the master bathroom is set in a bay with beautiful views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 173 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 82 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss