Arched Windows and Dormers Flood Rooms with Light
About This Plan
- A covered porch graces the front of this house plan (available in two versions) and a second one wraps around the back corner.
- The foyer has a raised ceiling as do the dining and living rooms flanking it left and right.
- The family room is open and features a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to ther nook and family room. A corner pantry and center island are nice touches.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor for ease and privacy.
- The lower level has room for two bedrooms and a rec room. French doors lead to a patio.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23237JD
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot