Arched Windows and Double Column
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arched windows, double columns and a fetching eyebrow dormer draw the eye to the handsome house plan. It has three bedrooms, a roomy three-car garage, and three spacious family living areas. All rooms that aren't vaulted have 10-foot ceilings.
- The entry way is barrel-vaulted and brightened by sidelights and a flat transom. Higher up, a half-round transom nestles under the eyebrow dormer and a plant shelf also sits there.
- Straight ahead, an arched opening frames an arched art niche, one of two in this hallway. The vaulted living room to the left has a fireplace flanked by bookshelves. An elegant tray-ceilinged dining room is to the right.
- Windowed on three sides of the family room make it bright and large. An arched transom crowns the rear windows while double doors in the nook open onto a large patio. Overhead plant shelves and an extended eating bar define the boundary between kitchen and family room.
- A step-in pantry adds storage space, and utilities are handy in a long utility room/mud room that connects to the garage.
- Amenities in the home plan's master suite include a huge walk-in closet, an oval spa tub, double vanity, and plant shelves along two sides. A pocket door sections off the toilet and an oversized walk-in shower. Secondary bedrooms share another two-section bathroom at the end of a hallway lined with storage spaces.