Arched Windows and Gabled Rooflines
About This Plan
- Fine brick detail, gabled rooflines and an arched window give this home plenty of class and distinction, and though it looks like a ranch home, it actually has two floors.
- Inside, a tiled foyer directs traffic into the formal areas of the dining room and living room, which features lots of windows to allow in natural light.
- The U-shaped kitchen offers a snack counter that connects it to the sunny nook.
- At the front of the plan, a bedroom/study with a cathedral ceiling and a hall bath awaits.
- Also on the main floor, the master suite offers plenty of amenities, including a private bath that leads to an extra-large walk-in closet.
- Need more room? See house plan 89531AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and two full baths, a large family room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot