Arches and Quoins
About This Plan
- Imposing arched windows and striking quoins draw the eye to this two-story traditional home design.
- A vaulted ceiling unites the living and dining rooms, which flow from the foyer. The foyer opens to a den.
- The informal living area in back comprises a kitchen with a food-preparation island, a bayed breakfast room and a family room that accesses a patio. Fireplaces warm both the family and living rooms.
- On the bedroom floor above, occupants of the master suite enjoy a bay window large enough for a chair or two. A whirlpool tub is featured in the master bath.
- Another full bath and two more bedrooms, one with a window seat, complete the second floor.
- Ceilings: 8' first floor.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 8"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss