Arches and Vaulted Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arches separate the living and dining rooms from the open foyer in this elegant home with a very classical exterior. Vaulted and tray ceilings abound throughout the plan. An elaborate curved staircase can be seen from the vestibule.
- In the informal area, a gourmet kitchen with island and walk-in pantry sits between the 14' vaulted keeping room with fireplace and the morning room, flooded with light from a large bay window.
- Another fireplace can be found in the family room with double doors to an optional sunroom.
- Four large bedrooms await on the second floor, with the master suite being a true retreat. The spa bath features a barrel vaulted bathroom ceiling rising to 11' and opens to an optional gym. A 12' tray ceiling graces the master bedroom with a 9'- 11' vaulted sitting room.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See 12140JL and 12220JL.
- Need more space? See 12178JL (4,390 s.f.).