Arches and Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Arches separate the living and dining rooms from the open foyer in this elegant home with a very classical exterior. Vaulted and tray ceilings abound throughout the plan. An elaborate curved staircase can be seen from the vestibule.
- In the informal area, a gourmet kitchen with island and walk-in pantry sits between the 14' vaulted keeping room with fireplace and the morning room, flooded with light from a large bay window.
- Another fireplace can be found in the family room with double doors to an optional sunroom.
- Four large bedrooms await on the second floor, with the master suite being a true retreat. The spa bath features a barrel vaulted bathroom ceiling rising to 11' and opens to an optional gym. A 12' tray ceiling graces the master bedroom with a 9'- 11' vaulted sitting room.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See 12140JL and 12220JL.
- Need more space? See 12178JL (4,390 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss