Aristocratic French Country Home
About This Plan
- Despite its aristocratic French Country exterior, this home plan is a manageable size that will house your family in comfort.
- A series of columns give separation to the dining room and yet still allows views of the spacious den and the foyer.
- The breakfast nook is set in a bay window that extends the space.
- Built-in shelves on each side of the master walk-in closet are great for organizing.
- A 12' raised tray ceiling tops the first floor master bedroom.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor have a walk-in closet and they share a jack and jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath