About This Plan
- To highlight the exterior of this home plan, wood siding and paneled shutters have been artfully combined with arched transoms, gables and a sweeping roofline to define the beautiful glass entry.
- The open foyer reveals both a large living and dining room.
- A classic great room with coffered ceiling and hearth is located immediately beyond.
- Double doors open to the master bedroom with its unique tray ceiling and fireplace.
- The exercise room can be accessed from either the master bedroom or great room, and opens onto the porch at the rear of the home.
- The generous corner breakfast area also opens to the porch. The large kitchen has a cook top island, pantry and adjacent laundry room.
- The upper level gallery features built-in bookshelves and a computer or study nook that is easily accessible from all three bedrooms on the upper level.
- An unfinished bonus room with attic access offers room for expansion with unlimited uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12