1 - 3
About This Plan
- The artistic angles of this home keep with the style of an English cottage, while the craftsman styling adds a sense of charm.
- The entry is defined by stonework, adding texture and visual interest.
- Separated from the foyer and hall only by columns, the dining room has sweeping views of the vaulted family room.
- The uniquely shaped kitchen also has views into the spacious family room with its large fireplace with built-in bookshelves on each side.
- The breakfast room, with vaulted ceilings and two skylights, has a cozy window seat seat in the corner.
- Tucked in the main level is the master bedroom and bath. A 12'8" vaulted ceiling adds height to the room, and private access to the porch makes the master bedroom more like a vacation suite.
- The master bath includes his and hers walk in closets and separate vanities.
- A 1,549 sq. ft. optional lower level consists of two bedrooms, two baths, a den and study.
- A large workshop located under the main level garage provides ample space for additional vehicles and all your yard equipment.
- This stylish craftsman home with an open floor plan is perfect for those desiring simple casual living.
- NOTE: Please allow three to four weeks for delivery of this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,549 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 63' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1126 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Other
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery