Arts and Crafts Cottage
About This Plan
- This charming arts and crafts cottage is sure to be an eye catcher in any neighborhood with its spacious porch that's even large enough for a swing.
- With just under 1,600 square feet and two bedrooms, this home is affordable to build and easily pleases buyers.
- The main living area lies to the left of the entry behind the garage and includes an open plan where a kitchen with eating bar overlooks the dining room.
- The adjacent great room features an optional corner fireplace area and access to the staircase and landing that lead to the back yard.
- Both bedrooms lie to the left of the entry where the master has a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and private bath.
- The two-stall garage has access to the main floor laundry room that's tucked just behind the kitchen.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss