Arts & Crafts Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story bungalow-style home plan of 1,538 square feet features a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite, and includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a powder room, a laundry/mud room, and an L-shaped galley kitchen with a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor contains two bedrooms and a full bathroom, and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a front hip roof with a projecting front gabled dormer and a 7'-deep front porch.
- At 24'4" width it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Downsize and eliminate the half bath with house plans 10057TT (1,184 sq. ft.) and 10058TT (1,367 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10060TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 4"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery